Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Happy Customer...

This just made our day, it really prides us when you guys buys stuff from the shop and goes out with a big smile. Just like going out and getting ice cream... here's some pics of some very satisfied customers getting down with some pair if NIKE SB's.

















































" KC (my girlfriend) and I had fun at your shop! ... I'm so happy that I found a black sneakers for her in her size.. SB blazer pa.. she only wears black shoes.. We are going to rock the sneakers tomorrow ...

I'm just wondering if you're going to bring in the black/silver prod 3s ... please keep me posted... It would be another nice gift to her to match my aquamarines :)

Thanks guys!

Alexei & KC "

- you guys are most welcome, and about the blk/silver pro 3's, if its out there, prolly we're gonna get it... thanks guys

wL

No comments:

Post a Comment