Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS


It's been a very long time since I visited THE ROOFTOP.... prolly like 8 years, my boy RICKLOI visited manila and looking for a quick skate session, good thing ANSEY was in town and got a taste of his new concrete ledge....

sweet 5-0...

moi...

bolisay...

wong....( promise si Wong talaga yan... pustahan pa! )...

davao represent... rickloie A.K.A sheckloi... kilabot ng mga kolehiyala ng ATENEO de DAVAO

my homeboy tong, still rockin' it.... backside royale.. good to see him back in town!

ansey back torque.....

traditional GAME of S.K.A.T.E


I think bolisay won!

miss this ring... ansey would knock off all the shot's 8 years ago...


GROUP HUG...... I miss the ROOFTOP days, and if you know what it was.... you know what I'm talking about.... thanks sey for letting us play.....

No comments:

Post a Comment