Sunday, September 11, 2011

SWOOSH COUNTRY : DEW TOUR

Got to downtown to check out the DEW TOUR.
No love for Scottie...? hehehehehe.. The blazer GREATS!
Mr. Beasley checking the party.
Mr. Koston...
Mr. Decenzo...
Mr. Lutzka, if he hadn't broke his board I think he would have placed at this event...
Mr. Santiago... winnin' and plankin'. Manny I would say by far was the most aggressive skater in this event... He killed it and basically had the most fun... -"Who had the most fun, WINS..!"
Mr. Rodriguez a.k.a BRUCE LEE. That's one hell of a flip trick right thurr...
How he won..? WATCH THIS.
LSS ATTACK...!

Some brotherly LOVE...
No.1...
Mr. Dyet signing for the fans...
Manny Santiago I would say threw $500 worth of merch from Famous Stars and Straps to the crowd... And I think those came from Felix's bag.... Kids got tons of shirts... And I didn't manage to get one. Since I have to hold this camera to give you guys a pic...! daeng it...!
Ok we got a little hungry (little is an understatement).. headed to this joint to get some more wings.. this time in a different location. ( I say don't dare to get into the train without a ticket If you can't run fast).
Fire...
The few, The proud, the wing heads...
Of all the things you might see at Portland... This is what they have to show for.
JUFRAN KETCHUP...! wut wut... I bet the owner ate at one of those MAX's joint and loved this...
(Will thanks for lunch man...).
Here's what I had, and I think 3 dozen of wings....
Mundo hates anything spicy... But hell he draws well. He does coloring for some of the shoes we wear... And you'd be surprised how many shades of green there are.
This one right here... I have a reason I can't show them... I will tell you why when it comes out.
Back to the DEW, time for some BMX.
Mr. Nyquist.
The ams...
Frontflip over the ramp... damn son watch your head...!
Done with the Dew...had to go out early...
Headed to this mall 45 mins. away and the only thing I was able to but is a cup of soda....

Met up with a friend to this lovely pizza spot... They call it DOVE VIVI.
Everything healthy, everything fresh and good beer.
Now I miss this one... Goat cheese pizza...!
The host for the night.. Mr. Imamura...
Thanks for this nice place Kev.

That's about it... leaving for LA the next day.

I had tons of fun on Portland.. I just wanna say to all these guys.. THANK YOU. it was worth the 33 hour trip back and fort.

I will see you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment