Sunday, August 28, 2011

FRENZY XTREME...

Found these picture set on the archive on my phone... I thought I lost it...

Last May 20-21,2011.... Rubber Player FRENZY CONDOMS held a big skate/bike/wall climbing event at the SM MOA grounds. 2 days of intense heat and skating.

Free skate session in between events and a rock concert after the awarding...
Hosted by Andi Manzano....

And the winners are.
3rd Place... Day Old Urethane's Kenneth Reyes.
2nd Place (I heard he got into an accident a few weeks after this comp, hope you are feeling better my friend...).
And of course "SKATER of the YEAR".... 1st Place Marvin Basinal.
and yes that's 25k right there...

Honestly, the level of skating I saw in this event was truly amazing. Me and Akuma was tasked to Judge the event and had a hard time getting everyone scored right. I'm proud to say that the next generation of skaters here in the philippines is well taken care of.

Engr. Nice really killed it, clearing ramp to ramp kick flips.... Also that dude from Pampanga Kenneth was killing it at the rails, hard flip back lip..? I had fun judging this event. To all the skaters who joined props to you guys...

I would like to thank Arman Co for getting us to work with you.
Frenzy and the Agency who handled the event.
And also Mr. Aris Inis.....

And hey follow Andi9 on TWITTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment